Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

StreetDance 2 in 3D

 I want to watch the new dance movie StreetDance in 3D.
I heard that it great, wonderful, whatever..
I love movies like that. 
I dance self and I can witnessed that haves a lot to do with practice and experience.
YOU CAN DO IT, TOO! JUST PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!


Soundtracklist:

1. We Will Rock You (LP & JC Remix) – Queen
2. Go In, Go Hard (feat. Wretch 32) – Angel
3. Domino – Jessie J
4. High & Low – Sunday Girl
5. CleanRockstar – Dappy & Brian May
6. Who Says You Can’t Have It All – Dionne Bromfield
7. Invincible (feat. Anwar “Flitstylz” Burton) – Lloyd Perrin & Jordan Crisp
8. CleanRack City – Tyga
9. Bow Wow Wow – Bodyrox
10. CleanSuper Bass – Nicki Minaj
11. Mama Do the Hump – Rizzle Kicks
12. CleanThe Motto (feat Lil Wayne & Tyga) – Drake
13. Troublemaker – Taio Cruz
14. Bright Lights – Tinchy Stryder & Pixie Lott
15. Burning Benches – Morning Runner
16. Unorthodox (feat. Example) – Wretch32
17. Apache – Incredible Bongo Band
18. Midnight Caller (feat. Clare Maguire) – Chase & Status
19. Bass Down Low (Static Revenger Remix) – Dev
20. Together – Hervé
21. Hold On (Original Mix) – Skepta
22. Baudelaires Tango No Vox – Lloyd Perrin & Jordan Crisp
23. Catacombs Dance Off (Remix) – Lloyd Perrin & Jordan Crisp
24. Cuba 2012 (DJ Rebel StreetDance 2 Remix) – Latin Formation
25. Agua (Remix) – Los Van Van
26. Ride My Beat – Polluted Mindz

TRAILER

The Surge

Eva, she dance Salsa/Latin

The group which found Ash






In the middle is Eva

George Sampson and ..  the right I don't know x)






George Sampson

Eva

Eva



Invincible

Eva

Ash (in the beige jacket)

Eva and Ash



Ash's group

Ash and Eddie

Eva and Ash

Scorpion men.. ? :D

I think, this is "The Surge" ..

Ash's group

Official poster of StreetDance 2

Ash's group

Eva

Ash and Eva

I found more, but this is enough.. I think so (:

I am so addicted to this movie, that I want watch it everytime.
I would give everything to see it twice (:

- See you soon guys, I love you 
Angela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen