Samstag, 19. Mai 2012

M E AND Y O U; Then S H E came..

Do you know that, when you fall in love with someone else and you saw him with another girl?
I hate this feeling. I feel somehow ripped of my feelings.





Then I think to myself : »Would you approached him!«; »Why, you were such a coward and did not trust you ..?«;  »He did not even know that I loved him«; or »When he's lucky, I am lucky, too.«






You may know this sentences. Do you?


These thoughts do not go out of my head .. They can not walk from our heads.


He deserves a happy life  .. :)


And in the end, they are always THE  R I G H T, yes or no in anyway? ;)
















TO ALL OF THE SINGLES IN THE WORLD!
YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE ELSE, WHO'LL LOVE YOU TIL THE END OF YOUR BOTH LIFES!


SO DO NOT GIVE UP! :)


- Angela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen